Multi – Level Processing™ (MLP™) is a brain- body relational facilitation process, which helps the brain to process and integrate information on the cognitive, emotional and sensory levels.
Multi – Level Processing™ (MLP™) is as effective for complex trauma as it is for performance enhancement and creative expansion because…
- MLP™ makes use of both top-down and bottom-up approaches to ensure maximum processing and integration in the brain, which leads to transformation in the individual.
- Top-down processing starts with rational thoughts, perceptions, and disciplined behavioral choices.
- Bottom-up processing focuses on the physical/physiological sensations as they continuously evolve into perceptions, cognitions, and decisions.
- Transformation occurs in the mutual relationship between top-down and bottom-up processing.
- Integration of brain and body of left and right cerebral hemispheres and of primitive and evolved brain regions promotes wholeness and makes us fully human.
MLP™ can be used for various functions, including Performance Enhancement, Life Coaching and Trauma, to name a few. MLP™ Performance enhancement forms part of the training and development of numerous top sport stars.